Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whew! What a week!

We have had a lot going on in the last week and a half, so much that I should be doing laundry right now, but this is so much more fun! My first born started kindergarten this last week. He is doing great! He loves it and can't wait to do science experiments. My baby had his first birthday, and Tyson started preschool.
This is slithers the snake, Jaxons birthday cake. Thank you to Robyn for the inspiration!
Nana also visited us this weekend. We had lots of fun with her! Thanks for coming Mom!
Jaxons little birthday party. He is the cutest little thing! He is not walking yet, but he has a mean crawl that will get him where he wants to go fast! And if he ever sees that someone has left a gate open, you can hear him giggle and turn on the turbo-crawl to get through the open gate before mom sees and ruins all the fun of climbing the stairs by himself.
This was Tyson today on his first day of school, he wasn't so sure about everything at first but he did great and had a lot of fun.
Carson looking handsome on his first day of school with his Batman backpack.
That's his teacher, Mrs. Evans. And that is his classroom. He had no trouble going to school. I explained to him on the Friday before at the kindergarten orientation that this is where he would be coming everyday and that I would drop him off and then come back and pick him up in a couple of hours. After we were there a little while and he was so busy playing with his friends, he looked at me and said "I thought you said you were leaving, mom", kind of with a perturbed look on his face. So I knew on Monday how excited he was, and I was so excited for him, I didn't even cry.
Happy birthday Jax!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Good job blogg'en sista! I'm proud of you! You have it all down... just don't forget to click "publish" on the comments (if you want to that is) in the email that comes to you about it. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jaimee! I have internet so that I can see this now all the time! :) I miss you guys lots! And all the pictures are adorable...so so cute!