He was so proud that he made it all by himself. It is dry toast with salt on it.......yummy. But the fact that he thought of it all by himself and just did it is priceless. Those are the kind of moments that I think you live for as a mom. Tyson and Carson often tell me that I am beautiful, even when I don't feel very beautiful. And Jaxon is always so happy to see me, the smile that he gets on his face when he sees me makes my heart get two sizes bigger. And then don't even get me started on the bear hug he gives me when I pick him up, every time. I LOVE it!!! Okay, I need a tissue. Writing this made me all teary.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
I'm a lucky mom!
I have the sweetest boys. Carson just recently made me breakast in bed, it was so cute.

He was so proud that he made it all by himself. It is dry toast with salt on it.......yummy. But the fact that he thought of it all by himself and just did it is priceless. Those are the kind of moments that I think you live for as a mom. Tyson and Carson often tell me that I am beautiful, even when I don't feel very beautiful. And Jaxon is always so happy to see me, the smile that he gets on his face when he sees me makes my heart get two sizes bigger. And then don't even get me started on the bear hug he gives me when I pick him up, every time. I LOVE it!!! Okay, I need a tissue. Writing this made me all teary.
He was so proud that he made it all by himself. It is dry toast with salt on it.......yummy. But the fact that he thought of it all by himself and just did it is priceless. Those are the kind of moments that I think you live for as a mom. Tyson and Carson often tell me that I am beautiful, even when I don't feel very beautiful. And Jaxon is always so happy to see me, the smile that he gets on his face when he sees me makes my heart get two sizes bigger. And then don't even get me started on the bear hug he gives me when I pick him up, every time. I LOVE it!!! Okay, I need a tissue. Writing this made me all teary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute! Looks like you even took a bite! Thanks for Wesley's present!
Post a Comment