Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Richie

So, today is your birthday, and I have been thinking about you a lot. I miss you, my kids miss you. And so this is my way of dealing with feelings that I have, wishing that things could have not changed so drastically as they have, remembering you and honoring what you meant to me and my family. I still can't believe that you are not here anymore, and I wish it wasn't so long until I can see you again- but I know that I will.



Grandpa Richie and Carson...CUTE!

Oh happy days. Allie, look how cute you are in your little hat!


Look at us all together and all smiling...love it. Miss it.

Okay, I LOVE this picture. This picture looks like heaven, and Richie is holding a golf ball and smiling. To me he is saying that "ya, I'm here in heaven and it's really nice. I still look for golf balls when I'm not on 'guardian angel duty to my grandkids', I'm happy. I do miss my family, but I will be there to comfort you whenever you need me."



I feel better now...love ya.








3 comments:

Shellie said...

Good job Jaim... moved me to tears! I feel the same way. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jaim, this is so sweet. I miss him so much too. I couldn't even get to the end without being able to see to read the rest...

Kathleen Cutler said...

Jaimee,

I know this is very sensitive and personal for you and your family, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing. I remember Richard to be a good, kind, man and will be missed.