It was Colleens birthday and St.
Patricks day all on the same day. So I just wanted to say
Happy Birthday Colleen! To the greatest mother-in-law of all time. We love you so much and wish that we could see you more. I hope you had a great birthday, we were all thinking about you! This is when you were at our house right after
Jaxon was born.
Ahhhh, look how tiny he is.

It was also St.
Patricks day, but Tyson thought we were celebrating this Patrick...
We made a shamrock cupcake cake (hey, any excuse I can get to make cupcakes). What handsome boys, all in their green. Of course we had green eggs and pancakes for breakfast!
And then later that night after dinner, I sent the boys in the playroom to watch a movie, and when they came out, they saw that a
Leprechaun had come and put a rainbow treasure hunt all over our house! Look how he totally messed up my house too while he was there :) They had to follow the streamer all over, and at the end, there was gold!

Well, gold wrapped new books anyway.

Holidays like this are something I look forward to to kind of spice things up, make life fun for me and the boys, breaks up the
monotony of the everyday routine. It is fun to see their faces when they get to do something like hunt for treasure. I'm a lucky mom!
1 comment:
Hi Cry and Jaimee,
I came to your blog from your bro. and sis. in law! How are you? Your boys are adorable and grown up! We sure miss you in the neighborhood and think of you often. Stop by next time you are here.
Love, Joy
Post a Comment