Happy Birthday Jaxon!
My BABY is now 2! That went by fast. He got some cars ~ his favorite thing, always has one in each hand ~ and some clothes.
I made him a CAR cake. I don't know why I think that just because I watch all of those cake decorating shows on TV that it makes me capable of making a decent looking theme cake. Oh well, the kids liked it, so that is all that matters, right?
I made him a CAR cake. I don't know why I think that just because I watch all of those cake decorating shows on TV that it makes me capable of making a decent looking theme cake. Oh well, the kids liked it, so that is all that matters, right?
We celebrated by having some friends over and having a little swim party.
He also played basketball over the summer. Let's just say it was not his favorite thing. But maybe when he is a little older, has some friends on his team, he will like it better. He started to catch on to the game towards the end of the season. The games were exciting- the parents take 6 year old basketball pretty seriously.



No comments:
Post a Comment