Keep in mind that this little boy is still only 2 years old. He has been swimming like this for about a month and a half now, but this past week he started DIVING for his sharks. It amazes me how completely comfortable he is in the water. They way he gets around, it's like he was born to be there! His brothers are great in the water too, but this little guy...he is 2!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wesley watched this with me and said he wants a pool like you. When I told him no for the many reasons there are, he settled for just moving in with you instead. Cute videos! Thanks for sharing all the updates lately! Love ya!
Ok, I don't want to creep you out thinking some creep is stalking your blog from stamford, CT.
This is Jason and lindsey Arbuckle. We worked with Cory at the Mandarin. I found your blog through Matt and Tara.
Thanks for letting us take a peek.
Post a Comment