Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our life

There is always so much going on around our house! We definitely stay busy. But at least it is mostly a FUN busy.
Jaxon was invited to a little girls party where all of the girls dressed up as princesses, and they asked the couple of boys that they invited to come as a knight. It was a very cute idea, and there just so happened to be this darling costume at Costco...I couldn't resist! He is also going to use it for Halloween- easy for me! Here is is dressed up all knightly on his noble steed right before we left for the party. This is him at the party when I came to pick him up, amongst all of the princesses. He got hot, it was still 90 something degrees a couple of weeks ago! So off came the costume.

Soccer season is in full swing. We spend our Thursday nights and Saturday mornings on the soccer fields. Cory is coaching both of the boys teams again. They are really doing quite well this season, it has been a lot of fun. Carson's game last week even got me jumping out of my chair it was so exciting.
This picture is of Tyson's game, yes that would be my son that has his hands in the air like he is going to try to catch the throw in :)

He is a really good little goalie, nothing gets by him!




It's your birthday shout HOORAY! Cory celebrated another birthday recently. Poor guy was so busy all day, we didn't get to celebrate his birthday until the next day. The boys helped me put the candles on the cake...I never would have thought to put them sticking out of the SIDE of the cake, but Carson did, and insisted on them being that way. It gives some serious character to that otherwise kinda boring white cake. Happy Birthday Cory! I luv u.



One of the best parts of pulling out all of the Halloween decorations is pulling out the old costumes too. The boys love this one, it was pretty funny watching them walk around in it and trying to wrestle each other.












Daddy's little shadow. I just thought this was cute how Jax followed around his dad mowing the lawn.






This is what I woke up to this morning. You might be thinking, did a burglar break in and ransack the place? Did they leave the windows open and a mini tornado came through? Earthquake? Nope you would be wrong, it was my boys, who I left playing peacefully with the cushions building a fort. Well at some point they got bored with that and thought couch olympics would be more fun. They were jumping off of the mantel, they broke a lamp, they have so much energy! I am sooooo missing our trampoline. They seriously NEED that thing. We had to take it down last week because the mat got a huge hole in it, and having the extra space in the back yard has been nice. BUT... I once saw a squirrel in a cage at a zoo. It was running around and around the cage really fast and just never stopped. That's what my house feels like sometimes, I'm in a cage with a bunch of wild squirrels. Of course I wouldn't have it any other way, I LOVE my little wild squirrels. Ok then, we are off to the park...to let the boys climb some trees or something :)











No comments: