He got a bunch of cars (his favorite!) and a new sandbox, which ended up being a big group gift for the whole family because the boys spend hours outside in it.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
My baby turned 3
My little Jaxon turned 3. He is so dang cute, I just want to grab him and kiss him even if he does have Nutella all over his face! We celebrated by going to "Chuck-e-Jesus", as Jaxon says. Tyson used to say Chuck-e-cheese's that way too, I chuckle every time I hear it. Same with "mom will you help me put my swim-soup on?" Oh how I love this little munchkin!
He got a bunch of cars (his favorite!) and a new sandbox, which ended up being a big group gift for the whole family because the boys spend hours outside in it.
Allie and I made him a cake- of course it has cars on it, and a black licorice road.
He got a bunch of cars (his favorite!) and a new sandbox, which ended up being a big group gift for the whole family because the boys spend hours outside in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh crap we totally missed his birthday! Tell him Happy Birthday for us.
Post a Comment