Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh baby!

It's true, we are expecting baby number 4! I went to my first appointment last week where I was able to see the little peanut for the first time. Funny how much more real it makes it when you see the baby or hear the heartbeat for the first time. I have been feeling much better too, yay! The kids are so excited, and Carson talks to the baby and gives my belly kisses often. I'm 12 weeks this week, only 28 more to go! I'm due March 21st. And in about 6 more weeks we find out if we get to buy pink stuff this time. Either way, we are just praying for a healthy baby!

2 comments:

little red hen said...

Hey, I haven't checked your blog for months and something made me click on it today...I'm so glad I did! Congratulations!! THat is wonderful. You are an amazing momma. So courageous...I need some of that! Can't wait to find out what he/she is. Have a wonderful day. Miss you guys.
bren

Jason & Claire said...

Yay!! Go crazy buying pink! I'm so excited for all of you.;)