This is breakfast at our hotel with an extra guest joining us
We went "canyoning" one day. We rappelled down waterfalls...
We climbed up waterfalls...
We rappelled off of dang high bridges....
And we made it! It was such a fun day!

LOOK! I am sitting quietly by the pool reading! That never happens in real life. I very much enjoyed it.

We also went to an active volcano called Arenal. It was so cool to hear the earth rumble and then poof... a puff of dark smoke would come out the top. We went to some hot springs that were heated by the magma. Paradise...

We also had a chance to stop by the Costa Rica temple on our way to the airport.

The boys had a welcome home sign and balloons waiting for us when we got home. I missed them so much! But the time away has made me a better momma. A gigantic THANK YOU to my mother in law Colleen who stayed with the boys while we were away. We so appreciate you taking such good care of everything and everyone!! The boys had so much fun with you.
LOOK! I am sitting quietly by the pool reading! That never happens in real life. I very much enjoyed it.
We also went to an active volcano called Arenal. It was so cool to hear the earth rumble and then poof... a puff of dark smoke would come out the top. We went to some hot springs that were heated by the magma. Paradise...
We also had a chance to stop by the Costa Rica temple on our way to the airport.
The boys had a welcome home sign and balloons waiting for us when we got home. I missed them so much! But the time away has made me a better momma. A gigantic THANK YOU to my mother in law Colleen who stayed with the boys while we were away. We so appreciate you taking such good care of everything and everyone!! The boys had so much fun with you.



No comments:
Post a Comment