Ok, does anyone have any explanation of why a perfectly positioned photo will FLIP when I upload it to this blog? Is it my computer? Is it me? I have spent well over an hour trying to figure out what is going wrong...and I can't fix it!! It is things like this that make me want to give up blogging all together! So frustrating!!!
Tyson's preschool teacher had each one of the kids rotate the "treat bucket" every week. When you had the treat bucket, you had to come up with a treat that started with the letter of the week. We got X....
So I decided it was a good opportunity to express my creativity and love of baking and made xylophone cookies. I thought they turned out pretty cute. Now what to do for our next X treat? I bought twizzlers, each kid got 2 and made an X out of them. Much easier. But not as cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment