So I have a lot to catch up on! There was Easter, Shell and her family stopped by on Easter Sunday en route to California. While they were here, I made them dinner and we had an Easter egg hunt with the cousins, FUN!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
From long ago...
I really, REALLY, had good intentions of keeping up with this blog. But alas, almost 4 1/2 months have gone by again. I am re-committing myself again, we'll see how it goes.
So I have a lot to catch up on! There was Easter, Shell and her family stopped by on Easter Sunday en route to California. While they were here, I made them dinner and we had an Easter egg hunt with the cousins, FUN!
And on April 8th, Tyson turned 5! And he had his very first party with all of his friends. It was a Star Wars theme of course.
So I have a lot to catch up on! There was Easter, Shell and her family stopped by on Easter Sunday en route to California. While they were here, I made them dinner and we had an Easter egg hunt with the cousins, FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment